- Any false eyelashes must be removed at least 3 days prior to your appointment.
- No lash growth serum can be used 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks after your appointment. This will promote bleeding
- No contacts at appointment and for 24 hours after. The saline will remove and or change the pigment.
- No alcohol, caffeine, ibuprofen, fish oil, or blood thinners 24 hours prior to appt.
After your appointment:
- There could be swelling, but it will only last about 24-36 hours.
- Ice for the first 2 days or as needed (15 minutes at a time)
- Day 1 - wash with warm water and apply balm I provide for you and follow my instructions.
- Day 2-7 - Wash and balm morning and night.
- Be sure to schedule your 6 week touch up.
- No makeup (mascara/eye shadow) for 5 days
- No contacts for 24 hours after appointment
- Do not use any other products on the area.
- No lash growth serum for two weeks
- No lash extension for two weeks
What type of pigments do I use?
I currently use Permablend Pigments.
How long is the appointment?
This is an appointment that should not be rushed. Anywhere from 1.5 -3 hrs.
If it will help you relax, you can bring headphones. Please do not bring children to your appointment.
- Pregnant or nursing
- Under 18 years old
- Skin irritations including: sunburn, rash, eczema, shingles, acne or psoriasis near the treated area
- Had botox within 2 weeks of your appointment.
- Undergoing chemo
- Prone to keloid scarring
- Used Accutane in the past year
- Sick with cold, flu or sinus/respiratory infection (please reschedule your appointment)
- Transmittable blood disease, HIV or Hepatitis
A-Z MEDICATIONS TO AVOID
A - Actron Advil Aggrenox Aleve Alka-seltzer Anacin Anaprox Anexcia w/Code Anodynos Ansaid A.P.C. Artrotec A.S.A Ascriptin Aspergum Aspirin Axotal
B - B-A-C Bayer Bexophene Bextra Brilinta Buffered Aspirin Buffaprin Bufferin Buffinol
C - Cama Arthritis Strength Cataflam Celebrex Cheracol Capsules Clinoril Clopidogrel Combunox Congespirin
D - Damason-P Darvon Dasin Daypro DHC plus Dia-Gesic Diclofenac Dipryridamole Disalcid Dolabid Dolprin #3 Doxaphene Dristan
E - Easprin Ecotrin Emagrin Forte Empirin Equagesic Equazine Etodolac Excedrin
F - Feldene Fenoprofen Fiogesic Fiorgen PF Fiorinal 4-Way Cold Tablets
G - Ginko Biloba Gemnisyn
I - Ibuprofen Indocin Indomethacin
K - Ketoprofen Ketorolac
L- Liquprin Lodine Lortab
M - Magnaprin Marnal Measurin Meclofenamate Mefenamic Meloxicam Meprobamate Midol Mobic Momentum Motrin
N - Nabumetone Naprelan Naprapac Naprosyn Naproxen Norgesic Nuprin
O - Orudis Oruvail Oxaprozin
P - Pabalate P-A-C Percodan Persantine Persistin Piroxican Plavix Pletal Ponstel Prevacid w/Naprapac Presalin Profen
R - Relafen Robaxisal Roxiprin Rufen
S - Salsalate Saleto Salocol Soma Compound Sprix Nasal Spray St. Joseph Sulindac Supac Synalgos-DC
T - Talwin Ticagrelor Ticlopidine Ticlid Tolectin Tolmetin Toradol Trental Trigesic Trilisate
U - Ultraprin Uni-Pro
V - Vanguish Vicoprofen Vimovo Vitamin E Voltaren
Z - Zipsor Zorpin